Re: [ontology-summit] [ontolog-dev] Hackathon-Clinics calendar and sched

To: "Depaula, Nicolau F" <ndepaula@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Luciano, Joanne S." <luciaj2@xxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "jluciano@xxxxxxxxx" <jluciano@xxxxxxxxx>, "Hrdinova, Jana" <jhrdinova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Begany, Grace M" <gbegany@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:24:49 -0700
Attn: I would also like to take the opportunity to remind everyone
involved in the final Hackathon-Clinics projects that their updated
project documents are due today, and that they are on the hook for a
~8 minute presentation of their project at OntologySummit2013
session-11 (next Thursday Mar-28), and that the slides for that
presentation is due end-of-day Tuesday Mar-26 - ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Software_Environments_For_Evaluating_Ontologies_CommunityInput#nid3OQT    (01)

Nicolau and Joanne,    (02)

Thank you for turning in the updated project document in such timely fashion.    (03)

I have put your project document (pdf) under
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2013/Hackathon-Clinics/project/
... which will be where all the other project documents will be
shared, as they arrive.    (04)

I have also transposed your input over to the wiki
see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Hackathon_Clinics_GOEF_IChoose
... this will be your project homepage when it comes to the
Hackathon-Clinics work.    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy