[ontology-summit] BACnet Ontology Hackathon Project Announcement and Fee

To: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Joel Bender <jjb5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:18:13 +0000
Ontology hackers,    (01)

I decided to create a SourceForge project out of my Ontolog Hackathon proposal
and I would like your review before I send out a call for participation on
BACnet-L, the principle mailing list for people in the BACnet community (about
700 people).    (02)

   http://bacowl.sourceforge.net/    (03)

The site gives the project a resolvable URI which will facilitate validation
tools and I didn't want to be so presumptuous to take over the
http://owl.bacnet.org/ name since this isn't an SSPC effort.    (04)

Note that the "frequently asked questions up front" design is targeted at the
BACnet community.  Those members are not new to standards but will most likely
be new to ontologies in general and OWL specifically.    (05)

Joel    (06)