[ontology-summit] New Software Capabilities Survey

To: "ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denny, Michael S." <msdenny@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:41:50 +0000

Ontology Summit 2013  participants,

Track D is pleased to announce that an active survey of the software capabilities available to assess and promote the quality and fitness of ontologies can now be found at http://ontolog-02.cim3.net/wiki/OntologySummit2013_Survey.  The survey is intended for software providers whose software environments or tools provide capabilities that assess or promote ontology quality or fitness at any point along the ontology life cycle.

We encourage everyone to visit the site and to spread the word among ontology software providers that the survey is now collecting responses.  At this inaugural stage, we also need your critical eyes to review the survey and provide feedback on any errors or problems you encounter.  We will be making improvements as needed to ensure that the survey is clear and easy to complete.

Thanks to all,
Mike

Michael Denny

Ontology Summit 2013 Track D Co-Champion