Re: [ontology-summit] Website team, new look, hackathon project proposal

To: "Ontology Summit 2013 discussion" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ssonzini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 23:24:48 -0300 (ART)
Hi All! how are you?
I'm writing because I need replace several files about skin's style. Can I
access to the FTP account of the new website or should I send the files to
someone for upload on the server?
I was working and doing some proof on my server. You can view the changes
of skin's style in the follow site: http://dodoc.com.ar. This site is more
esthetic than functional. If you want to change something, just tell me.
Firstly, can you view the site properly?
The top image could be changed, but which one could be?. I'm thinking
(because sometimes I do that), that could put a slide animated of
different pictures, but I have the same problem, which ones should we put?
I hope you have a nice weekend!
Best Regards!    (01)

Sole    (02)