Re: [ontology-summit] Networks of taxonomies and ontologies

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 09:21:47 -0800
Thank you for sharing your insights, John.    (01)

> [JFS] talks ... are generally of high quality and make
> many important points.    (02)

[ppy] for this we have the OntologySummit organizing committee and the
respective session chairs to thanks.    (03)

I will defer to the others (especially those whose names you have
mentioned) to chime in, but I would like to take the opportunity to
put a plug in for the Mar-21 session[1] which MichaelDenny and I are
putting together, entitled: "Software Environments for Evaluating
Ontologies - II", when, among other wonderful panelists, AdamPease
will be joining us to talk about SUMO and the SigmaKEE (see:
http://sigma-01.cim3.net:8080/sigma/Browse.jsp?kb=SUMO &
http://ontologyportal.org/ ).    (04)

 [1] developing session details can be found at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_03_21    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy