[ontology-summit] Proceedings: Ontology Summit 2013: session-08 - Intrin

To: Patrick Lambrix <patrick.lambrix@xxxxxx>, Maria Copeland <copelanm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, melissa haendel <haendel@xxxxxxxx>, "Barkmeyer, Edward J." <edward.barkmeyer@xxxxxxxx>, Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 21:38:38 -0800
Dear All,    (01)

We had another great session yesterday (Mar-7) . Let's give a huge
THANK YOU to our panelists -  Patrick Lambrix, Maria Copeland, Melissa
Haendel, Ed Barkmeyer - for sharing their work and insights with us;
sincere appreciations to everyone who participated and contributed to
the enthusiastic discussion (chat-room and verbal) too.    (02)

For your information, the full proceedings of the session (slides,
chat-transcript, audio recording, attendees roster, etc.) are
available online now. They are accessible from the "Archives" section
on the session page - at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_03_07    (03)

We will look forward to your joining us again, same time next Thursday
(March-14,) for our 9th virtual session when co-chairs Mike Bennett
and Matthew West will host the session entitled: "Ontology Development
Methodologies for Reasoning Ontologies"    (04)

... Talk to you then!    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (06)

On behalf of the session-08 co-chairs
Leo Obrst & Steve Ray    (07)