Re: [ontology-summit] Clinic proposal: Verification and quality measurem

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Victor Agroskin <vic5784@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 01:20:55 +0400
Joel,    (01)

That can be interesting collaboration. It happens that we know people
in Moscow who are leading developers for BACnet, as far as we know.    (02)

If we plan to bring ISO 15926 into this picture, we've to ask the
first question - what are the data we are going to integrate. For a
new domain it is always better to choose some particular dataset which
is prepared in one system and then used in another one. It can be some
architectural or equipment data which is required by BACnet  control
loop developers, for example. Or in other direction - some system data
developed in BACnet environment and required by other speciality.
Don't know enough to think a realistic example.    (03)

Once we've some dataset - ISO 15926 domain ontology is developed as
reference data (classes and templates) required for its representation
in neutral format for data handover.    (04)

Regards,
Victor Agroskin
TechInvestLab.ru    (05)