Re: [ontology-summit] Clinic proposal: Verification and quality measurem

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Victor Agroskin <vic5784@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Joel Bender <jjb5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 20:27:15 +0000
Victor,    (01)

> Ontology Clinic - A: Verification and quality measurements for ISO
> 15926 reference data    (02)

I'm interested in participating.  I'm not an ontology evaluation expert by any
stretch of the imagination, nor do I have access to any but the most basic
tools, but I would bring enthusiasm, a thirst for knowledge, and my own well
developed flare for self deprecating humor.    (03)

I have an ulterior motive as well, having just posted my own Hackathon
proposal.  Should I find myself standing on some stage clearly lost in my
monologue of the subtleties of the COV increment as it applies to a bit string
value, your kindest jeers and sneers might bring me back to reality. (Which is
my own rather odd way of saying I'd like your help.)    (04)

Joel    (05)