Re: [ontology-summit] Proceedings: {hackathon-clinic} OntologySummit2013

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Yuriy Milov <ymilov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 11:22:05 -0500
I've added myself too

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Hackathon_Clinics#nid3O70

Yuri

On 3/6/2013 11:12 AM, Amanda Vizedom wrote:
I'd like to add my encouragement that folks who might be interested in joining in on any of these 1-2 day projects add their names to the "Individual Contributors" list at http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Hackathon_Clinics#nid3O1R .  (This is kind of far down in the quoted email below, so I wanted to call extra attention to it).

I've added myself, and I hope to see other willing individuals toss their names and skills into the pot. A lot of the energy, motivation, and innovation in hackathons, vocamps, and comes from the combination of people who aren't already working together, and/or new mixes of people and projects. This extended community is diverse and talented, so we have the ingredients. If you're willing and able, throw yourself into the mix!

Best,
Amanda