Re: [ontology-summit] Proceedings: {hackathon-clinic} OntologySummit2013

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:05:48 -0800
Dear Yuriy,    (01)

With my Hackathon-Clinics facilitator hat on, I'd say:  don't hesitate
to craft up a proposal if you feel strongly enough that this is
meaningful work, and will contribute to "ontology evaluation".    (02)

I defer to others in the community to weigh in, and voice their level
of interest (to partner up with you) on this project.    (03)

Regards. =ppy    (04)

p.s. I will send you my personal take offline.