[ontology-summit] Willing to contribute ...

To: Matthew West <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Eric BEAUSSART <eric.beaussart@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:16:55 +0100 (CET)

Sir,

You probably already have seen a remark in one "Track" about Ontologies.
I try to connect to the "Conference" managed by Mr Peter Yim, but it failed, and I am
afraid it will keep failing !
But it is said that contributions can be "asynchronous" !
So, I send a list of remarks as attached document here, as I don't know excactly how to
"insert" it in a "Track", and which "track" is best !
Anyway, as I belongs to the French Systems Sciences Association,
I see "Ontologies" from a very "general point of view" !
I will also put Your "Mail Adress" in my "Dropbox" invitation list.
There, everything is in French, so maybe if any of your fellows read French ...
I hope you will enjoy a "distant" point of vieuw !

Sincerely Yours.
Eric Beaussart.