Re: [ontology-summit] Endorsements extended for one more week! [was - La

To: Ontology Summit 2012 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 07:56:22 -0700
Good News!    (01)

We had several request for an extension, and since we still have a few
days before packaging the communique for submission as a journal
article (which will include the list of endorsers, actually), it has
been decided that the collection of endorsements for the
OntologySummit2012_Communique has now been extended to end-of-day
Saturday, 19-May-2012    (02)

 ... for those who hasn't yet sent us their endorsements, this is one
more chance to enlist yourself in the endorsers' roster associated
with this historic document!    (03)

See
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012_Communique#nid39WJ
for endorsement instructions.    (04)