[ontology-summit] Survey Link

To: Ontology Summit 2010 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:45:17 -0400
We are please to announce that the survey born of the Ontology Quality Cross-Track is now live and ready for your input!

As we say on the landing page,
"This survey aims to gather information about respondents' experiences, expectations, and perspectives on ontology quality (in the fitness-for-purpose sense) in the context of large-scale systems and systems engineering. Intended respondents include ontologists, systems engineers, large-scale systems stakeholders"

Please share your experiences, and contribute to better understanding, tools and techniques for ontology quality assurance for big systems projects. A first step: understanding the relationships between project needs and ontology characteristics that contribute to meeting those needs.

Special thanks to Simon Spero for contributing subject matter knowledge in both ontology and software/systems engineering, along with his understanding of survey design and technology.

Additional thanks to Peter Yim and Tejas Parikh for rapid and effective CIM3 infrastructure stand-up and support.

On behalf of the Ontology Quality and Big Systems Co-Champions, Mike Bennett and Amanda Vizedom, we look forward to seeing your responses!

Amanda Vizedom