Re: [ontology-summit] Legacy Software to Web Services

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:04:21 -0700
It all comes down to a great data model. UML, XML et al are all expressions of the same thing – a data model.

Duane

On 4/25/11 12:23 PM, "AzamatAbdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Glancing, have some questions:
1. if the scheme generally follows the ANSI three level architecture, and then why the external models/views so interpreted;
2. how the  semantic information modeling differs from a semantic data model, and then how the real world and the stored symbols/codes are to be interrelated;
3. how the SIMF is to enrich the FIM, BIM, PIM, etc.
Thanks,
Azamat Abdoullaev