Re: [ontology-summit] Comments on the Communique

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mills Davis <mdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, steve.r.ray@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:00:02 -0700
I've put up a first pass at the Synthesis page for Track 3 at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_ValueMetrics_Synthesis

It is chock a block with the kind of links Steve is suggesting. To make it easier for those of you who don't have a lot of time to learn the formatting, if you click on "Edit the text of this page" at the bottom of the page and copy examples of what you need for your pages, paste them in where you want to add a link and change the pasted text to match the correct urls for the pages you want to link to.

For example, If I want to make the words "Track 3 Synthesis Page" the clickable link to the page at the url above, I would format it like this:

... You can find the Case Studies in the matrix in the [http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_ValueMetrics_Synthesis Track 3 Synthesis Page]

The link starts with "[" followed by the url, followed by a space, followed by the text I want to serve as the link, ended with "]"

Cheers,
Rex