Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2011: Panel Session-9 - All Hands:

To: Ontology Summit 2011 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 18:15:42 -0700
Thanks to our Summit Co-chairs, all the Track Champions and the
Communique Co-Leads, and everyone who participated, we had a *really*
productive session last Thursday (2011.03.31). Anyone looking for a
good synthesis of what has transpired so far (including some new
inputs collected that day, particularly through the discussion and
in-session chat) will do well revisiting the archived material from
that session.    (01)

I am writing to let everyone know that the full proceedings of the
Ontology Summit 2011 Session-9 "All Hands: Synthesis and Reports" are
now on online, and accessible from the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_03_31    (02)

... in particular, you will be able to hyperlink to the archived
material (slides, audio recording, in-session chat-transcript, etc.)
under: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_03_31#nid2QSZ    (03)

Please come join us, same time, next Thursday (2011.04.07) for the
"OntologySummit2011: Communique draft review" - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_04_07 ...
RSVP now!    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (05)

Peter Yim