[ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2010 Communiqué is now released

To: "'Ontology Summit 2010'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve.r.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:53:06 -0700

We are happy to announce that the communiqué coming from Ontology Summit 2010 has been released and endorsed by the attendees at the Symposium. You can find the communiqué at http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Communique. We invite you to join the list of endorsers by sending email to peter.yim@xxxxxxxx, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx, fabian.neuhaus@xxxxxxxx, and phsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx . The full list of endorsers will be posted at the above website in the near future.

We would like to thank all the participants, the organizing committee, the track champions, and the editorial team for their valiant efforts of the past three months of this year’s Ontology Summit.

Steven R. Ray and Barry Smith, Co-Chairs

Ontology Summit 2010