[ontology-summit] Posting your input to Requirements Track [REQUIREMENTS

To: Ontology Summit 2010 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:27:10 -0500
At least one person has expressed difficulty figuring out how to post Requirements Track input, so here's a boiled-down version (assuming that for every person who asks, five just walk away...).  Full instructions are on the main OntologySummit2010 page, but you have to scroll down a ways. Shortcut:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010#nid25CT

Here's the core of it:

- To post to the Requirements Track Community Input Wiki, go here:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_PresentRequirements_CommunityInput

- To post to the Ontology Summit discussion list with Requirements Track headers, send mail to this list (ontology-summit [at] ontolog.cim3.net) and include one of these headers in the subject line:  [REQUIREMENTS], or [REQUIREMENTS-Present] or [DEVELOPMENTS-Future].  For other tracks, the headers can be found at the first link in this message.

Looking forward to your input and discussion in parallel with our few remaining sessions, especially as we begin drafting our Communique!

Best Regards,
Amanda Vizedom