Re: [ontology-summit] Progressing a Units Ontology - Now

To: Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Onno Paap <onno.paap@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:30:45 +0200
The ISO 15926 reference data ontology is available at the following SPARQL endpoint:

This endpoint accepts SPARQL queries.
If you open that address with a web browser it gets redirected to a search screen, where you can query the ontology.

It is also possible to open a SPARQL query screen at this address:

http://rdl.rdlfacade.org/data?info=&search=&sparql=

In this screen, if you issue the following query it will show units of measurements (Entity data type 'Scale' in the ISO 15926-2 data model):
PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX dm: <http://dm.rdlfacade.org/data#>
SELECT ?s ?p ?o
WHERE
  { ?s ?p ?o .
    ?s rdf:type dm:Scale .
  }
OFFSET 0
LIMIT 100
Onno Paap
+31 23 5432116 (office)
+31 6 21625149 (cell)
Time zone: Central Europe
Sent from Haarlem, North Holland, The Netherlands

I’ve been searching but have not yet found any.

Duane