[ontology-summit] OMB Adoption [was - One day left to endorse the Summit

To: Pavithra Kenjige <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>, Brand Niemann <Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:27:48 -0700
Moving this conversation to a separate thread  ...    (01)

Congratulations, Brand,    (02)

Pavithra and Brand ... please continue your conversation on this
thread (so I can use the other thread to track people's endorsements.)    (03)

Regards.  =pyp    (04)

P.S.  Pavithra and all, please note ... and try to couple threaded
mailing list conversations to the proper subject line and topic.