[ontology-summit] One day left to endorse the Summit Communique

To: "'Ontology Summit 2009'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ontology-summit-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:09:09 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

                I had previously sent out the invitation below for endorsements to our Summit communiqué, but had not specifically brought this up on the summit or summit-org lists. So here is a last-minute reminder, if you’d like to be included on the endorsement list. Many of you have already responded, in which case please just delete this message.

Best regards,

Steven R. Ray

Chair, Ontology Summit 2009