Re: [ontology-summit] [ontolog-invitation] Invitation to endorse the Ont

To: "'John Graybeal'" <graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Ontology Summit 2009' <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:36:53 -0700

John,

                I think the best way to continue the conversation and make ongoing progress is to use the ontology-summit forum, which I am cc’ing on this email. You are absolutely correct that there are in fact quite a few projects that could have fit within the scope of what we were discussing. The realities of finite time, and a readable communiqué kept us from trying to be comprehensive, rather than simply illustrative.

                So please weigh in on the list.

Thanks much,

-          Steve

Steven R. Ray, Ph.D.