[ontology-summit] Your Ontology Summit discussion list subscription

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 22:50:35 -0800
Dear Colleagues,    (01)

You are in receipt of this message because you were subscribed to the
Ontology Summit 2008 discussion list (last year) when our discourse
was focused "Toward an Open Ontology Repository."    (02)

We will be launching Ontology Summit 2009 tomorrow (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_01_15 )
when we will be addressing, as a community, the theme of "Ontologies
as the Next Generation Standards." ... See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2009    (03)

We plan to be re-using this distribution list (and the associated
message archives) and I am therefore writing you to let you know that
if you do not intend to participate or monitor this year's summit
discussions, you will need to unsubscribe yourself from this mailing
list. To unsubscribe, you simply need to send a blank email to
<ontology-summit-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or (especially if you got
into trouble with the aforementioned process) send me
<peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> a note so I can help you with it.    (04)

On behalf of this year's Ontology Summit organizing committee, I look
forward to your continued participation in the summit events. We do
hope you can join us at the launch event tomorrow (see details at the
link above.) ... RSVP to <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> offline, if you are
coming (and haven't already registered.)    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (06)

Peter P. Yim
  for the
Ontology Summit 2009 Organizing Committee