Re: [ontology-summit] Paola DiMaio's IPR issues [was - IPR questions rel

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2008 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Fabian Neuhaus <fabian.neuhaus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 14:10:33 -0400

> Fabian, may I also request that you do not respond to this until we
> actually do start another list on it (after Paola has had a chance to
> go about the above.)

Sure, Peter. As long as Paola is not willing or able to provide concrete
examples that show that her contributions "have been taken either
verbatim or presented with modified wording as contribution to OOR
discussions" I don't think that there is a point to continue this
discussion anyhow.    (01)

Best
Fabian    (02)