Re: [ontology-summit] Paola DiMaio's IPR issues [was - IPR questions rel

To: "paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx" <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx>, "Fabian Neuhaus" <fabian.neuhaus@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2008 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 08:28:53 -0400
> [PDM]  btw - while searching the archives,
> I am finding several messages 'not available' in the archive, that may
> contain some of the substatiation that is being solicited here
>  = Peter, whay are some portions of the threads not available?    (01)

[ppy] those would be messages that were in the same message thread
that were not posted to the list. It is analogous to putting your
phone on mute for a bit to have a side conversation, while having a
conference call. This is perfectly acceptable behavior on this, or any
other mailing list. (Your may find more detail by referring to RFC
822.)    (02)

Paola,    (03)

So far *you do not have a case* in this
IPR/attribution/why-did-I-not-get-invited pursuit of yours. You are
just wasting people's time and disrupting the civility of this
community CWE. Therefore, for the third and last time, as an Ontolog
co-convener, may I request that you please hold your discussion and
proceed as per my earlier message at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2008-05/msg00045.html#nid018    (04)

Fabian, may I also request that you do not respond to this until we
actually do start another list on it (after Paola has had a chance to
go about the above.)    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy