[ontology-summit] Suggestion for addding references to earlier works.

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:50:24 -0600

In order to follow the lead from Rex and to be cooperative I suggest that we add the following in the reference section of Repository Architecture page that already has 20 references and recently added text by Todd Schneider on Use Cases etc.

Apparently, I can not edit this page! May be this is a temporary glitch.

Hence this is request to Michelle and Peter to add the following:

“Please also review several inputs and ideas from Ontology Summit 2006 and 2007 pages. Also you may be interested to review ideas submitted by FarrukhNajmi on Candidate01 architecture at

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Architecture/Candidate01

and  by PaolaDiMaio  in Jan 2007 at

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=""> “

Thanks.

Ravi

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740
www.vangent.com

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational endorsement.