Re: [ontology-summit] Suggestion for addding references to earlier works

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 20:34:03 -0700
Ravi,    (01)

> [RS]  Apparently, I can not edit this page! May be this is a temporary glitch.    (02)

[ppy]  is it working now ... or have you figured out why it wasn't
working this morning, yet?
I have made several edits today, and there is no apparent problem on
the wiki system.    (03)

Since the page is marked: "This page is maintained by: MichelleRaymond
and RaviSharma,"  I'll defer to Michelle and you for edits on the page
as you see fit.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy