Re: [ontology-summit] [ont-of-ont] evaluated 40 large ontologies using t

To: Ontology Summit 2008 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:13:40 -0400 (EDT)
I have updated the assessment article.  The full URL is:    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2007/Assessment/ontology-assessment--KenBaclawski-VisheshDuggar_20080427.html    (02)

or one can use this:    (03)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2007/Assessment/    (04)

-- Ken    (05)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008, Ken Baclawski wrote:    (06)