Re: [ontology-summit] [Repository-Arch] An example of repository archite

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 04:07:34 -0600

Please review and send your comments and treat this as a new discussion
thread. Here I am expressing my own professional views and not
necessarily those as Co-Champion of OOR Architecture Summary Workspace,
nor as Content Committee Member or on Behalf of Vangent, Inc.    (01)

Thanks.    (02)

Ravi    (03)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (04)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (05)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (06)

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational
endorsement.    (07)