[ontology-summit] Registration for the Ontology Summit 2008

To: "'Ontology Summit 2008'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Mark Carlisle' <carlisle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:15:45 -0400

Dear potential Summit attendees,

As you may know, the web-based registration for the Summit is now closed. However, we have heard reports that the database may have hiccupped near the end, preventing some of you from registering. If that is indeed the case, please email Mark Carlisle (cc’ed on this email message) to let him know your intentions, and we will work on getting you on the list. This is important because NIST is a government facility, and you must be preregistered before arrival.

Thanks for your attention, and see you next week.

Steven R. Ray, Chief

Phone: (301) 975-3524

Fax: (301) 258-9749

Email: ray@xxxxxxxx