Re: [ontology-summit] Appeal to Champions of Content Areas

To: Ontology Summit 2008 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 06:16:00 -0800
I also think Farrukh's Candidate Architecture    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Architecture/Candidate01    (02)

is excellent. Of course, it also happens to fit
what I'm involved in building as both local OOR
and Community OOR. Although the SOA-RR we're
building is not solely dedicated to ontologies
per se, our presentation next week will show how
and where ontologies are needed in a practical
SOA-RR for Emergency Response (We're focusing on
the Emergency Management domain in this
presentation but the Health Informatics domain is
also included in SOA-RR ecosystem).    (03)

Cheers,
Rex    (04)

Rex Brooks
President, CEO