Re: [ontology-summit] Lessons Learned from Virtual Organizing for the On

To: "Doug Holmes" <dholmes@xxxxxxx>, "Ontology Summit 2007 Follow-up" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 00:45:14 -0700
Thank you, Doug.    (01)

Perfect! ... that will flow well from Ken's piece.    (02)

I'll look forward to your slide.    (03)

So glad you are covering the mailing list discourse portion of the
exercise. You could delve into it a bit too.    (04)

  [ I was exchanging e-mail with Chris Menzel and was hoping he could
join us  too (and cover that segment). Turns out he is in Germany now,
and couldn't make it. ] ... therefore, your insights there is
definitely very complementary to all the input we have received so
far.    (05)

Thanks.  =ppy