Re: [ontology-summit] OntologySummit2007 face-to-face proceedings ...

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:27:20 -0700
All,    (01)

I've got some pictures of the Summit face-to-face meetings up.    (02)

See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2007/pic/OntologySummit2007_2007-04-2324/    (03)

Enjoy!  =ppy    (04)

P.S. The NIST crew has finished putting together the audio files too.
I'll be posting them real soon! (if you can't wait ... the
uncompressed version of the audio files are at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2007/AudioFiles/    (05)

P.P.S. Anyone else who has pictures and would like to share them with
the rest of us, please e-mail me off-line to add them to the
collection.  =ppy

On 4/24/07, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
TO: [ontology-summit] conveners
SUBJECT: OntologySummit2007 has been a great success! ... Please
endorse the Communique    (07)