Re: [ontology-summit] ...Please endorse the Communique

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:18:45 +0700
Hi Peter, all

I need more time to study the communique in detail, but in principle after a glance
I am also happy to say OK for now (and well done everybody)

as an ongoin progress thereof, however (dont let dust settle on it)
what about allowing individuals to link/post their comments and possible reservations on a related wiki page, that can be also used as draft/note taking  for the next release?

pdm