Re: [ontology-summit] OntologySummit2007 has been a great success! ... P

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:53:13 +0200
Thanks a lot to you Peter, and to everybody else who is working hard behind it
I think the major contribution behind this effort/struggle is to work through all the differences to keep the dialog open and plural and still attempt to establish common ground that we can all work with and feel part of.
This is slowly being done, thanks to all
PDM