[ontology-summit] Final Call for "Ontology Summit 2007" Co-sponsors

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:19:31 -0700
I would like to thank everyone who has lend their institutional
support to the "Ontology Summit 2007" initiative by agreeing to have
their organizations' names listed as co-sponsors.    (01)

Like last year (Upper Ontology Summit, 2006), we have left the
critiria as: 'Co-sponsors' are organizations who are providing
technical or funding support, and/or endorsing the purpose of this
Ontology Summit. That means, for those of you who had contributed to
the discourse, helped synthesize the positions, provided input to the
survey, or presenting at the workshops etc. you and the
organization(s) you may choose to represent, already qualify to be a
'co-sponsor.' All I need is your generosity to lend your
organizational name in support of this initiative.    (02)

So far, we already have close to 30 co-sponsors. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007#nidT6A    (03)

We need your organization's name there too (if it isn't already)! ...
Can we have the honor of having one (or more) of them listed as a
'co-sponsor' for the "Ontology Summit 2007" initiative, please?    (04)

If so, please send me a message (in response to this thread) and confirm with:    (05)

(a)  the name (and abbreviated alias / acronym) of the co-sponsor organization
(b)  url to the organization
(c)  url to the logo (that we may use for the purpose)
(d)  your name & title
(d)  your e-mail address    (06)

Thanking you in advance.  =ppy    (07)

Peter P. Yim,
On behalf of the
 Ontology Summit 2007 Organizing Committee