Re: [ontology-summit] Call for requests to present at the Ontology Summi

To: ray@xxxxxxxx, "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:14:47 +0700
Steve
all things considered, especially the limited time slots available
I am proposing, in maybe 4-5 slides, the topic below for consideration    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PaolaDiMaio/Integrating_Ontology_Engineering_With_Software_Engineering    (02)

The rest of the stuff can wait
Cheers
PDM    (03)

On 4/11/07, Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As we enter the final phase of laying out the agenda for each of the
> sessions of the Ontology Summit, scheduled for April 23-24, 2007, the
> organizing committee would like to extend an invitation to the community for
> expressions of interest to present brief position statements related to the
> objectives of the Summit. Depending on the number of these expressions of
> interest, we will attempt to provide enough time slots to allow the full
> diversity of positions to be heard, either through individual presentations
> (likely 10 minutes or so), or through a series of panel sessions.
>
> Please respond to this list if you would like to be considered for some
> time, and we will do our best to accomodate you. We expect to be able to
> support remote presentations in addition to actual attendance at the
> meeting.
>
> In the meantime, we would encourage all of you to check on the progress
> being made by visiting the wiki pages at
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007
> and at the links you will find there.
>
> We look forward to your participation!
>

> Steven R. Ray
> on behalf of the Ontology Summit 2007 Organizing Committee

> Community Files:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2007/
> Community Wiki:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007