Re: [ontology-summit] Call for requests to present at the Ontology Summi

To: ray@xxxxxxxx, Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:57:18 -0700
Steve et al.,    (01)

I, too, would love to have the opportunity to present on a
Yin-Yang perspective with reference to the dichotomies that
ontology, ontological engineering and ontology applications are
facing today. It'll probably be 2~3 slides (I'll try to reduce it
to one)  that should take 10~15 minutes.
(Ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_FrameworksForConsideration/TheDaoOfOntology    (02)

)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy