Re: [ontology-summit] Final Call for "Ontology Summit 2007" Co-sponsors

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Carl Mattocks" <carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:46:27 -0400 (EDT)
(a)  the name (and abbreviated alias / acronym) of the co-sponsor
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=bcm
> (c)  url to the logo (that we may use for the purpose)
> (d)  your name & title = Chair TC
> (d)  your e-mail address = cmattocks@xxxxxxxxxxx
>    (01)

<quote who="Peter Yim">
> I would like to thank everyone who has lend their institutional
> support to the "Ontology Summit 2007" initiative by agreeing to have
> their organizations' names listed as co-sponsors.
>
> Like last year (Upper Ontology Summit, 2006), we have left the
> critiria as: 'Co-sponsors' are organizations who are providing
> technical or funding support, and/or endorsing the purpose of this
> Ontology Summit. That means, for those of you who had contributed to
> the discourse, helped synthesize the positions, provided input to the
> survey, or presenting at the workshops etc. you and the
> organization(s) you may choose to represent, already qualify to be a
> 'co-sponsor.' All I need is your generosity to lend your
> organizational name in support of this initiative.
>
> So far, we already have close to 30 co-sponsors. See:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007#nidT6A
>
> We need your organization's name there too (if it isn't already)! ...
> Can we have the honor of having one (or more) of them listed as a
> 'co-sponsor' for the "Ontology Summit 2007" initiative, please?
>
> If so, please send me a message (in response to this thread) and confirm
> with:
>
> (a)  the name (and abbreviated alias / acronym) of the co-sponsor
> organization
> (b)  url to the organization
> (c)  url to the logo (that we may use for the purpose)
> (d)  your name & title
> (d)  your e-mail address
>
> Thanking you in advance.  =ppy
>
> Peter P. Yim,
> On behalf of the
>  Ontology Summit 2007 Organizing Committee
> --

Carl Mattocks
Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
ONTOLOG ONION CoP Leader
CEO CHECKMi
vmail(usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com