[ontology-summit] collaborative authoring on our wiki

To: Ontology Summit Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:49:13 -0800
All: I am moving this conversation about the layout of our draft
workspace on the wiki to a new thread here.  =ppy    (01)

I have just updated the page layout so that we can create
separate child pages for each major entry. As such, item 2 now reads:    (02)

2. This is one of the four pages we have creating prior to our
2007.01.18 Launch Meeting to dynamically capture, synthesize and
organize the input posted by participants to the
[ontology-summit] mailing list. The four pages are:    (03)

Collection of Resources and Collaboratively Authored Document
draft workspace on this wiki:    (SPA)    (04)

     * OntologySummit2007_DefinitionsOfOntology    (SPB)
     * OntologySummit2007_FrameworksForConsideration    (SPC)
     * OntologySummit2007_IssuesAndCandidateResolutions    (SQ1)
     * OntologySummit2007_JointCommunique/Draft    (SPD)    (05)

(Ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007#nidSPA )    (06)

2a. I now have the following ongoing pages on the wiki:    (07)

   OntologySummit2007
   OntologySummit2007_DefinitionsOfOntology
   OntologySummit2007_FrameworksForConsideration
   OntologySummit2007_FrameworksForConsideration/DimensionsAspects
   OntologySummit2007_FrameworksForConsideration/MaturityModel
   OntologySummit2007_IssuesAndCandidateResolutions
   OntologySummit2007_JointCommunique
   OntologySummit2007_JointCommunique/Draft    (08)

(Note that a slash "/" denotes a "child" page. One may start a
child page when you are on the "parent", and do a slash followed
by a Capitalized- or WikiWord-based child page name.)    (09)

Feel free to e-mail (or even call) me if you run into any
questions regarding the editing.    (010)

Regards.  =ppy
--    (011)

Peter P. Yim wrote Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:16:56 -0800:
[was - Subject: Re: [ontology-summit] dimensions/aspects of
ontology types?]    (012)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007/FrameworksForConsideration#nidT0Q    (015)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007#nidSPA )    (017)