ontology-summit-advisors

Re: [ontology-summit-advisors] Please endorse the Ontology Summit 2012 C

To: OntologySummit2012 Advisory Committee <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael F Uschold <uschold@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:33:10 -0700
What happened to that wonderful web site Ali spend so much time making?  Why are we linking to the not so pretty site when we have such a nice one?

Michael

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Obrst, Leo J. <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ontology Summit 2012 Advisory Committee Members:

The Ontology Summit 2012 Organizing Committee and the general Ontology Summit community value the technical expertise and counsel of the Ontology Summit 2012 Advisory Committee Members, and we seek your assistance now.  Please review the joint OntologySummit2012_Communique and endorse it, if it meets with your approval.

Post your endorsement by responding to this list, kindly making sure to include your full name in the body of the message.

Also please share the Communique with your communities and friends and colleagues, and encourage them to endorse it.  Endorsements will be received until end-of-day on May 12, 2012. Endorsements can also be made by posting to: <communique-endorsement@xxxxxx>.

Thank you for your support,

Nicola, Leo, and the entire Ontology Summit 2012 Organizing Committee

Dr. Leo Obrst        The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics

lobrst@xxxxxxxxx     Information Discovery & Understanding, Command & Control Cntr

Voice: 703-983-6770  7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305

Fax: 703-983-1379    McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA

Michael Uschold, PhD
   Senior Ontology Consultant, Semantic Arts
   http://www.semanticarts.com
   LinkedIn: http://tr.im/limfu
   Skype, Twitter: UscholdM