ontology-summit-advisors

[ontology-summit-advisors] Last chance to be on record

To: <ontology-summit-advisors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:01:59 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

                This Friday marks the closing of our open invitation to endorse the 2010 Ontology Summit Communiqué that was created last month. We achieved something notable – laying down the framework for the education of the next generation of ontologists. This is our last invitation for you to lend your support by endorsing what we have achieved, at http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2010_Communique#nid2CUN

                Please consider adding to the momentum. And if you have already done so, thank you.

 Best regards,

Steven R. Ray and Barry Smith, Co-Chairs

Ontology Summit 2010