ontology-based-standards

[ontology-based-standards] collaborating with the ISO 15926 working grou

To: Onno Paap <onno.paap@xxxxxxxxx>, ian@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Anatoly Levenchuk <ailev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Victor Agroskin <vic5784@xxxxxxxxx>, Matthew West <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 10:34:53 -0800
Further to the discussion towards the end of the 2nd session (Thu
2012.11.08)  of the OnytologyBasedStandards mini-series,
ref. (Thu 2012.11.08)
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_11_08#nid3HZM    (01)

Alex Shkotin suggested we engage the ISO 15926 folks, and Anatoly
Levenchuk (being a part of that community) has agreed to help us
follow-up on the matter. Anatoly has promptly sent a message to that
effect (thanks, Anatoly!), which I am forwarding below, so we can have
an open conversation on the matter here on this list.    (02)

To the ISO 15926 folks ... (on behalf of the initiative) may I take
the opportunity to invite you to join us in this collaboration to over
the Ontology-based Standards agenda forward. ... Besides a virtual
session featuring some of the latest developments in your Standards
work, what other forms of collaboration can be effective (as far as
this Initiative is concerned,) now that we have a growing list of
collaborators? ... I realize Anatoly has suggested some in his message
(below) already.    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy