ontologizing

Re: [ontologizing] Fwd: Project Keywords/corrige.

To: Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:02:17 +0700
Ken
thanks a lot -
I think the proposed list of keywords ( taxonomy ) for the framework
is definitely an artifact,
I have started it off here - I also have a student working on that,
but I would not rely on that for progress    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProjectKeywords    (02)

Is your effort compatible/complementary to mine? Shall we join resources?    (03)

thanks!
PDM    (04)

Paola Di Maio
School of IT