ontologizing

Re: [ontologizing] Fwd: Project Keywords/corrige.

To: Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:05:06 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx wrote:    (01)

> Kurt - not sure why you were in the cc of the first mail, apols
> I think the person who has already started working along similar
> linkes is Ken Baklavski, maybe we got mixed up somewhere along the
> lines. The question was intended for Ken
>
> corrige/
> I think the keyword project was suggested from the need to find a way
> to 'map' the resources using terms and concepts  expressed as tags
> referencing the framework -
> the idea seemed to gear into Ken'st and Ontologizing efforts,
>
> so to help us make a decision on how to proceed best
>
> 1. status of Ken and Ontologizing efforts in their respective
> projects- I Ken do you have an outline and any activity from your
> side to share? do you see scope for synergy? Is yours a personal
> project?    (02)

My current activity is to populate the framework with artifacts.  See
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_FollowUp#nid12RO    (03)

The framework dimensions are being assessed using the criteria given at:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_FrameworksForConsideration/AssessmentCriteria    (05)

One of my students is working on it, but I hope that the activity will
eventually involve a larger group.    (06)

-- Ken    (07)

> /corrige
>
> BELOW LINKS TO THE PROJECT
>
> Here is a page describing roughly the idea, ready to be discussed/improved
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProjectKeywords
>
> On that page, there is a link to:
>
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FrameworkKeywords
> (first scrape of keywords)
>

> On 10/12/07, Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> At 2007-10-04 20:43, you wrote:
>>> 1. status of Kurt and Ontologizing efforts in their respective
>>> projects- I Kurt do you have an outline and any activity from your
>>> side to share? do you see scope for synergy? Is yours a personal
>>> project?
>>

>> Paula,
>>
>> I just noticed the questions directed to me.
>>
>> I don't have any current ontology projects.  I have a couple
>> tentative projects, but they are commercial and non-sharable if they
>> materialize.
>>
>> Any other thoughts?
>>
>> /s/ kwc 2007.10.11 13:40

>> Kurt Conrad