ontologizing

Re: [ontologizing] Draft Taxo-Thesaurus Facets

To: "'Ontologizing-Ontolog'" <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:08:25 -0700
Hi Denise,    (01)

Apparently not all of your email messages are being received by my email
service. I will probe for the problem at my end.    (02)

I am receiving other emails OK.    (03)

The Next steps sound excellent to me.     (04)

Peter, do you see any opportunities to use CIM3 collaborative services
(Specifically VNC)?    (05)

Cheers,    (06)

Bob
----------------------------------     (07)

>Next steps:
>
>    Taxo-thesaurus team advises which items they would (a) like to include
in the concept extraction run -- bottom up extraction of concepts to check
coverage of topics, etc.; and (b) for which items they would like to have
metadata generated.      (08)

Edited copies of the inventory would be great, or simple instructions would
work, too.
Denise will then capture the content on a drive that can be accessed by the
Teragram tools, and (a) run the concepts and identify clusters, (b) do the
proper noun - people and institutions - extractions; (c) run country
profiles.
Taxo thesaurus team will review the outputs and update the ontolog
domains/topics.
Denise will then build an ontolog domain/topic profile and process the items
identified by the team.    (09)

Parallel steps:    (010)

Denise will start a second inventory on a wiki feature to generate another
inventory.    (011)

Also, I caution that at this time, we will need to limit the
processing to English because although I have other language tools
installed, I will not have the time to build the domain/topic profile in
other than English.