ontologizing

[ontologizing] Glossary Question WAS: Re: Draft Taxo-Thesaurus Facets

To: ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:48:02 -0700
Hi Folks,

I am reposting this to the ontologizing with a changed subject line to capture this minor exchange.

If anyone else has an interest in exploring how we might develop an evolving glossary that perhaps gives comments and examples for terms, as well as capturing definitions, and discussions about those terms, I would like to hear about it.

Cheers,
Rex