ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Joint OOR-Ontolog Panel Sessions: "Comparative

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:50:16 -0700
= *REMINDER* =    (01)

Session details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_10_15    (02)

The subject event is happening tomorrow - Thursday, 15-October-2009 -
10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CEST / 6:30pm BST / 17:30 UTC    (03)

If you are part of the OOR team, or see the importance of the Open
Ontology Repository (OOR) work and would want to track its progress,
you shouldn't miss this event. If you haven't yet registered, please
do so NOW! ... *RSVP* by emailing the sender
(<mailto:peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, offline please)  or add yourself
directly to the session page if you are already an Ontolog or OOR
community member) so that we can prepare enough resources to support
everyone.    (04)

We shall look forward to your participation tomorrow!    (05)

Regards.  =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/