ontolog-invitation

[ontolog-invitation] Semantic Wiki mini-series Session-6 - "The Future o

To: "[swikig]" <swikig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:51:26 -0800
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_03_05    (01)

Coming up next week will be our 6th and final virtual panel session
for the mini-series on "Semantic Wikis: The Wiki Way to the Semantic
Web" ... You are cordially invited to join us at this upcoming event
that is going to be held on Thursday 5-Mar-2009.    (02)

The session is entitled: "The Future of Semantic Wiki: Trends,
Challenges and Outlook"    (03)

This session will be co-chaired by Prof. Dr. RudiStuder (from FZI &
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe) and Dr. MarkGreaves (from
Vulcan, Inc.)    (04)

We are inviting all our chairs and presenters from the previous
sessions back to join us on the panel at this session, to share their
thoughts, and to collectively take a glimpse into the future of
semantic wikis, as pioneers, developers and practitioners of semantic
wiki technologies and applications.    (05)

To get prepared, we are requesting all previous session chairs and
speakers to each deliver a few short statements regarding the future
of semantic wikis as they each see it (2 min. each). Those who plan to
make short statements are requested to add their 3 to 6 bullets on the
page at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SemanticWiki/Future
(or send them in via email to the session co-chairs with a copy to
<peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>) before the end-of-day Friday 2009.02.27.    (06)

== Notes to those who are presenting: ==    (07)

Session chair summaries of previous sessions (5 min.): slides are due
Tue 2009.03.03    (08)

Panelists (2 min.): please treat this like a "lightning talk" and
prepare one-slide for your short statements, and send it in via email
no later than end-of-day Tue 2009.03.03.    (09)

Please look over the Speaker Tips (at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?VirtualSpeakerSessionTips#nidBMG
) when preparing your talk.    (010)

Regards.  =ppy    (011)