ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Semantic Wiki mini-series Session-4 - "Semantic

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[swikig]" <swikig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:58:38 -0800
Ref.  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_01_22    (01)

= *REMINDER* =    (02)

The subject Semantic Wiki Applications-1 session (session-4 of the
mini-series) is almost here. It is scheduled for Thursday, 22-Jan-2009
starting at 10:30am PST / 12:30pm CST / 1:30pm EST / 7:30pm CET /
18:30 UTC.    (03)

The title of the mini-series is, again:  "Semantic Wikis: *The Wiki
Way to the Semantic Web*" with this session covering the topic:
"*Semantic Wiki Applications & Use Cases (1): vertical applications*."
Please refer to details on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_01_22    (04)

This is a virtual event (in the form of an augmented conference call).
You will only need your phone line and access to the Internet to
participate.    (05)

*RSVP* by e-mailing the sender <peter.yim at cim3.com> off-line to
register your attendance, if you haven't already done so. (If you
aren't already on the [ontolog-invitation] list, kindly include your
name, affiliation and job title as well.)  ... We need your
rsvp/registration so we can properly record who is there at the
session, and to make sure we prepare enough resources to support
everyone's participation.    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (07)

Session co-chairs,
Mike Dean & Peter Yim    (08)

P.S. my apologies to Dr. Guoqian Jiang of Mayo Clinic for the typo in
his last name in my previous message(s). I have already updated the
message below to reflect the correction.  =ppy

- [updated]

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/